music: the discovery channel commerical song with the traditional indian beats!! mood: extremely awesomeeeee!!! muacks *loves* Went to dearie's place at 9.30am. So early!!!! Anyways, we had noodles for breakfast. It's so delicious!! I WANT TO EAT IT AGAIN DEAR!! Muacks. Hehe. This time round, it will be a soupy kind. Hahaha. After that, we went back home to do some tidying up of his study shelf and prepare ourselves for Orchard later. Took the new bus service 5 to Orchard!! It's extremely fast! Wooo people, next time wanna go Orchard, I can so meet you guys in 20 mins! Hehehe. Bought O'ChangKee snacks and ate 'em while making our way to Cine. Haha. We watched Mr Bean's Holiday! It was smackingly hilarious especially the part where he did the opera ensemble. He was pretending to be a busker cos he needed the money to call the boy's dad. Haha. Took a bus back home afterwards.During the journey back home, I fell asleep. Dear hugged me and rested my head on his shoulder. I thought I had arrived back home but when I woke up, it was at Circuit Road. Dear said: Give me your Ez-Link card, I want to see the picture on it. I was like HUH? I think that was all in the plan. Cuteness!! Then, I got down the bus looking all zombified. Dear said, I was a blur kitty like a cat that just woke up. Whahaha. It was until seconds later that I realised that I'm not at my house and that I'm at the Circuit Road Hawker Centre!!!!! Circuit Road Hawker Centre is where dear had always mentioned about wanting to bring me to eat seafood!!!!!! He told me the seafood was fab and fresh. And he was right about that!!! We ordered bbq stingray and prawns plus two bowls of rice. It was the bestest dinner ever. Cheap and greattt!!!Dear's face was super red when he was eating while mine was calm; no red or anything. Suprisingly yeah?! I'm the most lousy chilli eater yet I said to dear, it's not spicy at all. Hahah. He was stunned and amazed at my ability to be able to eat the chilli dipping and the chilli toppings without breaking into a sweat unlike himself. Hehe. :P Gosh, he looked so hot with the red face can. Whahaha. ;)also, I didn't expect dear to suddenly change the route to going home and ended up eating dinner at Circuit Road. I still couldn't believe it. Hahaha. That was so sweet of him!! Muacks. *loves* I wonder what he was doing while I was asleep in the bus. Baby, I love you so much!!! Muacks. :) Headed to Sim Lim after that to buy harddisk and we didn't know that the whole building closes at 8pm! Operating hours: 11am to 8pm. EARLYYYY!!! We headed home after that. Took a bus back home. I just love bus rides. Bus rides with dear are so much enjoyable and awesome! *loves*Oh yeah, dear's recovering from his sore throat and flu while today's events are rather quite bad enough for the poor lil tonsils. Dun worry.. herbal teas and soups coming right up kies. Hehe.As I'm typing this, my throat feels a lil weird. Haha. Oh Vit C, here I come again.
dog chases cat at 1:14 am