<body>


Saturday, March 17, 2007

music: you gave me something by sharfan! (my baby bro sings so well! cute!)
mood: awesome!! :) *muacks*

I wore a dress today! Wahahah. Auntie checked me out again! Hehe. Went to dearie's place and then went for lunch. Went back to his place to take a nap. I got tickled so hard that I screamed! I hope auntie and uncle didn't mind that. :P

Then, we headed to Changi Village for dinner. We had Nasi Lemak for dinner. I had to wait for a least 20 mins before my dinner arrived. The queue was so long. My poor baby. He smsed me saying about the queue and all. Haha cuteness. Muacks. We had red jelly longan for dessert. As we were eating this, dearie kept talking about his army days. It was so cool!! Haha. Headed home afterwards. As usual, bus rides were fun but I hate the dizzy spells. GRRR! Stupid dizzy spells!!!!

Today's the bumping into army friends day. We bumped into two of dear's army friends. Whahaha. Coolness!! Haha.

Also, thank god for making me bump into Yanyi, ex pri sch classmate that day! She gave me her contact which I've lost during the process of buying a phone two years ago. My goodness. And now, I've found all my primary school friends, well, almost. Haha. Thanks to The Almighty and to you gal. :)

That's all. I'm feeling dizzy now. Nitez.

Dear: I love you! Muacks :) *thanks for everything today*

dog chases cat at 11:57 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™