<body>


Monday, February 19, 2007



















@ HMV. Those were what we wore for that day.















My bao bei looks blur! Muacks. ;)




















I like this shot! Though I look flushed! Hmmm?!





















Candid shot! :P


music: the kids central song! (it's you and me)
mood: super fab! :) *loves*

I had a very early start today. Dear woke me up at 7.45am. Went to get ready cos going to Marina Square to meet him first before the 11am movie with his family. Had Mac Breakfast then off to watch movie. Follow Law was super hilarious! I love it. We went for lunch after the show. Me and dearie shared the grilled dory fish cos we're still so full! Haha.

Next, we went to the River Ang Pao thingy at the outskirts of Marina Square. It was my first time also. Took some pics and all. Dear and I decided to throw coins at the bell thingy. I almost hit can but dear hit the bell on the second try. Muacks. Read about the fortunes of our zodiacs at the zodiac display corner. :) After that, dear went to have his palm read. At first, I didn't agree to it but then, he said just for fun so yeah. Well dear, I'm still not happy about it. I don't want you to read your palm again! >:( I wonder if I were to get my palm read, what surname would that be cos mine's certainly not on the list. Fake la can! Duh!

We went back to Marina Square to catch another movie at 5pm. This time it was Protege. Protege was nice. Andy Lau, Daniel Wu!! Two good actors kies. Nice!! Dear's parents and brother went home to eat while dearie and I went to eat at BK. Actually we've decided to watch the fireworks but ended up didn't. Tired and all.

Went home to dearie's place after that. We watched the fireworks at dearie's corridor while making our way home. Hehe. Stayed for a while then went home.

It was a day that I would never forget. *loves* Muacks.

dog chases cat at 11:32 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™