
we look insanely funny in kino! :P *read: tired*
music: summer love by justin timberlake
mood: nice!! :)
Yesterday, Bear accompanied me to do a photoshoot for my fren's project. I hope the photos turned out ok. Haha. She bought her grandma's fried rice too. It's chicken not fish! It's still nice though!!! I missed the fish one! Hehe. After that, we went to 'scout' for my bday prezzie. She was also choosing her bday prezzie! Wheee.. Bday mood ppl! So many upcoming bdays ahead. Hahahah.
Dearie suddenly called me!! He just returned!! Wheeee.. He was like "my mobile low batt cos of your smses!" He scolded me :( Then, said, "I wanna meet you for dinner!" Yeap! Met up with dearie baby after that at Bugis! We had BK for dinner!!! He said, he hasn't eaten since two mornings ago and had to emphasise on the meat part. How cute!! Also, I'm hungry these few days. Dunno why also. I thought when my period's on, I would not eat too much. This time, it's totally different. Haha. My stomach's always hungry. GRRR!
Went to Kino for a while as dear wanted to check out some stuff. We went home afterwards.
Dear said I looked sexy in the dress that he bought for me from the overseas trip. Didn't take any pics of me with that dress though. Whahaha. Maybe next time. I wanna buy more dresses!! Haha. *hints*
That's all peeps. See ya!
dog chases cat at 11:39 pm