Sunday, February 25, 2007
music
: downtown by emma bunton
mood
: happy.. great! yays! :)
Hey everyone!! It's been a while since my last entry. Been under the weather recently. Then, the mobile died on me yesterday. The good news is I sent it for servicing today and I'm getting it back tmr at 1pm! Haha. So yeah! It's so quiet without the mobile phone! Haha. Anyways, met up with dearie today and went to MSQ for Mac breakfast. I tried the new Bagel breakfast and it was actually similar to the egg mcmuffin. However, eating Bagel with the usual cream spread is nicer.
Went to search for The Simpsons Limited Edition DVD collection. We already bought Homer and Maggie. Now, we're left with Marge (which seemed to be sold out everywhere), Lisa and Bart. Today's intention was actually to go Starbucks to study for dear and disturb him for me. Hehe. But, lucky dear changed his plans cos the Starbucks there was under renovation. The small part of the area was closed. ;)
We went to Orchard afterwards. We immediately went to the Nokia Care Centre at Wheelock to repair the phone. Wheeee... I'm so impressed with the service. Excellent! Thanks a million! :)
Continued our search with The Simpsons thingy. We went to Taka supermarket to buy groceries for dear's training trip tmr and the soccer match tonight. ;) Suddenly, I have the craving for Calbee BBQ potato chips. The orange packet one! Whahaha!
We took the train home after that. I'm now at dearie's place.
Dear's 'studying' while I'm blogging. Hehe. 'Studying' as in open book in front of the telly. So cute!! Muacks.
I'm so gonna miss dear cos he'll be out of town for two days starting from tmr and he can't even bring his mobile along. Grrr!! :( And after his return, he'll have his exams so yeah. Can't see him either. Good luck with your exams baby! Muacks muacks hugs hugs! You can do it! :) I found out something new today. 'Lead by example'. That's my baby! Muacks.
That's it for now. See ya'll soon. Laters!
dog chases cat at 5:09 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™