<body>


Thursday, February 08, 2007

music: baby boy by big brovaz
mood: greattt!!!! :)

Today was really unexpected. Went out to Parkway to meet mom after her work together with dad and grand chong. Mom made me come down personally to choose my prezzie. Whahaha. Bought the sandals that I've been eyeing for a long time. Then we walked into Esprit and Topshop but got nothing nice! Whahaha. So mom said.. Round 2 next time. :) We went to a jewellery shop afterwards. Grand chong decided to buy me a necklace with a pendant. I chose this unique design of a pendant. Haha. Actually, there's another nice one but it's far too ex although grand agreed on that one too. Hmmm.. the sales assistant kept asking me to bring my bf next time to buy something. Whahaha. Cunning man!!

After that, we went off to do some grocery shopping. Then, headed home afterwards. Thanks for the prezzies mom and grand chong. I LOVE YOU!!!! Muacks.

Oh yeah.. I'm saving the best for the last. Here it is.. Today's a very special day for dearie and me. It's the 8th of Feb!! Our 1 year anniversary! Here's my piece for dearie! :)


DEARIE BAO BEI!!

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY to you my love. Our 1st anniversary baby dear! Yeah!! For all these times, you're awesome and have been great to me. I treasure every second and minute spent with you. Even if it's a short chat on the phone or taking care of me when I was sick. Those deeds be it small or big all meant a lot to me. I love and cherish you more and more each day.

I love you always and will always be here for you. I can still remember the exact same phrase you mentioned twice during those two occasions. "I am always here for you my dear". It made me cry secretly. That's how touched I was. This will always be in my heart and soul for eternity. And if I ever had a wish, it would be to hold you in my arms and never let you go cos even if you're beside me now, I'd still miss you. That's how much you mean to me. :)

Wo Ai Ni dearie!! *Muacks Muacks Hugs Hugs Pinch Pinch Tickle Tickle Bite Bite*

Doggie + Kitty *loves*

YOUR DARLING!! :)

P/S: Thanks for everything. I love you! Muacks :)

dog chases cat at 11:32 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™