<body>


Friday, February 02, 2007















I'm disturbing him while he's studying. :P




















Say cheese :)




















Dearie looked stunned. We were watching tv!! ;)

music: mai ya ting by jay chou
mood: great! :) :p

It's been a while since my last entry. Well, that's beacuse I'm too lazy to update and also due to exams. I did my studying okie! Whahahaha. I've got three papers to sit for and one's down which means two to go. Journalism was not too bad. Hope for the best for the last two. Anyways, nothing much happened lately.

Today, met up with dearie. I went over to his place. Auntie made me a herbal drink. I thought it was relatively sweet like the ones she used to give me on Sundays. So I took a really big sip and I ended up grinning my teeth. It was very bitter but I finished it! Haha. I heard she did say it's good for the body. Dearie's not feeling too good also. He's down with fever cos he was shivering in bed just now. Auntie and I were so concerned for him that we went to feel his forehead every 15 minutes. I gave him a glass of water while auntie kept telling me that he has a fever and she asked whether he had taken medicine or not. Haha cuteness!! Dear's under a lot of stress lately. His exams are approaching too. My poor baby.

Left his place together with his mom. His mom went to get dinner and run some errands while dear and I went to PS for dinner. Had dinner at LJS and then sent dear off to school cos I had plenty of time to kill. Met up with my bestie around 8pm to go do some girly shopping. We couldn't find the right one though. Oh well, Shandy will help us in this soon. ;) We did some CNY window shopping. Not too bad also. Oh my, what should I wear for CNY this year?! Haha.

We went off around 10 pm and dear called me. He thought I was still at PS! Haha. Then, called me while I was in the train. I knew he wanted to go back with me but paiseh cos got my bestie with me. Haha. But I waited for him in the end. Hehe. We walked home while bestie went home with her sis. Bumped into her sis while was waiting for dear!! Haha.

Gonna accompany dearie to the clinic tmr at 8am! My poor manja baby needs me. Haha. He's so manja today. Auntie and I couldn't stop laughing at him. So cute!!!

That's all peeps. Nitez. :)

dog chases cat at 12:38 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™