<body>


Saturday, February 10, 2007

music: rock steady by all saints (bear intro me this song! nice!)
mood: fantastic!! :) *muacks*

I had a blast today. Went over to dearie's place and then we went to Vivocity! Vivo's a mad house!! There were so many happening events there. It's like a celebrities haven or something. Jamie, Glenn, Daniel and the singapore lions were there. Lina Ng was totally unrecognisable and I think that rocked! Haha. Went into this new shop called River Island where Jamie & Glenn were busy talking non-stop about the shop and all. Saw my ex-classmate Jeremy Kwok who's working there! He still recognise me! Haha. Ok, now I can hear discounts!! Hehe. Dear wanted to buy a pair of shoes though but didn't. Hmmm.. the clothes there are not too bad. Should have a look you guys. :)

Went off to Bugis to do some last minute shopping before heading to Fish & Co for dinner! We decided to try something different since we been eating Seafood Platter for two. Dear had NY Fish & Chips while I had pasta with mussles!! Me and my mussles! We ordered the grilled calamari as well. Yummys!! Hehe.

Although I didn't buy anything today, I had the bestest time of my life cos I'm spending my 21st birthday with someone I truly love and that is Mr Derrick Tay aka Dearie!! Muacks. The writings in the card were very touching and sweet! Thank you so much dear for making my birthday a great birthday! Muack muacks. :)

Also, BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! Thank you so much. Muacks muacks!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :) :) YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! *loves*

dog chases cat at 11:35 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™