<body>


Sunday, February 04, 2007




















Miss Sleepy! Hehe. I look sleepy!!















Introducing Mr Sickie. Hah!















Accompanying dearie to the doc's!















While waiting for his turn. See my dimple!! Haha.

music: ye qu (nocturne) by jay chou
mood: fantastic!! *loves*

I'm down with the sore throat and on and off fever. Haha. Dear's going to Chiang Mai for two days starting from Mon. And I'm gonna miss him like mad! *Harh Harh Meow Meow Woof Woof* ;)

Today, had an early start. We went to Orchard for CNY shopping but ended up didn't buy anything. Haha cos we bought something else. He gave me a surprise by buying me something rather conventional. Nice!! I didn't know he already bought himself one earlier. Sweet. :) Went to Yoshi for lunch then headed to Funan for a PC launch of Microsoft Vista. The functions were wicked. Something that I would want for our lappy. Very sleek and neat. Went to dear's home afterwards. Took a nap and went to watch footie. Liverpool drew! How can?!!! A home game somemore. This is annoying. Grrrr!! Many wasted chances plus the closing up gap to Chelsea or Man U. Grrrrr!! I stayed at dear's place until it was 11pm! Today was the latest. Haha. It was all worth it cos he's gonna be out of town pretty soon. I miss him already. Muacks.

That's about it. Now for the pictures I took when I accompanied dear to the doc's.

Dear: I love you! Muacks :) Take care of yourself bao bei! Muacks.

dog chases cat at 12:34 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™