Wednesday, February 14, 2007
music
: patience by take that
mood
: awesome!!! :) :) :D
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all couples and lovebirds. And HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all my friends as well.
HAPPY 2nd VALENTINE'S DAY WITH YOU DEARIE!!! Muacks. I had a blast today!! I woke up at 7.30 am to make breakfast for dearie. I made chicken soup with toasts and baked cookies. The cookies were already done a day ahead. Hahah. Chel baby and I baked the cookies yesterday. Anyways, back to the soup. Dearie said it was very nice but it was a lil spicy for him. He liked it very much though. My first time making chicken soup for dear and it turned out good. Wheee.. I'm gonna try something else next time.
He gave me a card and the writings in there were touching and sweet. So niceeee!! Thank you dear. Muacks! :) After that, dear surprised me with something. I think I'm so damn blur and slow! I was wearing a halter today and I didn't know he tied the necklace to my halter string. When I want to adjust my other necklace, I felt something weird. So I remove it and came to know that it was a necklace! It was so sweet of him. The necklace and pendant were so pretty. Muacks. Thank you dear. The necklace is some sort of a bullet chain and the pendant is a flower with a diamond at the middle but it looks like a plus sign not a cross! Now, I got matching sets. My earrings are also flowers. Quite identical. Haha. :)
After that, dear left me at home alone while he went out to buy lunch. Chickkeeen Riceee!! Yummys! Our favourite food kies! ;) After that, we headed down to Cine to catch The Ghost Rider. I fell asleep at some parts! Either that I'm tired or that it's boring. Haha.
After the movie, we did some shopping. Dear bought a pair of shoes from Leftfoot for himself. I chose the colour and design. It's so nice. I'm also tempted to buy something but dunno why now got no mood to wear shoes anymore. Too hot la or maybe I'm just lazy. Then, went into Apple Centre and saw my neighbour who spotted me from a far and decided to walk in front of me and planted a weird Hi and I wondered why. Dear referred to him as the stalker! Scary kies. Hahaha.
Then, we went to eat at LJS!! Dear bought me a choc pie. Haha. Nice! Muacks. Went in search for the Braun Buffel wallet! Finally, bought a nice brown BB wallet at Tangs! The sales person was so much nicer than the Taka one! Grrr! That's my prezzie to dearie. Hahah. Very impromtu but at least he got to choose what he likes! :)
Headed home. I'm honestly very tired! I almost fell asleep while standing with my eyes wide open in the train just now. Lucky, dear's there! But I could hear everything that dear said okies. And he couldn't wait to show his mom the new wallet. Haha. So cute that he changed the wallet at orchard itself. Cuteness. Muacks.
Today, reached home quite early also cos tmr dear's working and plus we're quite tired. Haha. Despite that, I cant't stop thinking of him and what he did today. It was super sweet and it will forever be in my heart for eternity. Muacks.
I'm going off now. Gonna watch movie with bro. We've been watching movie together for the past two days now and of course supper! Will post pics soon. Laters!! :)
Here's a piece for my dearie. :)
For my dearie baby doggie
HAPPY 2nd VALENTINE'S DAY WITH YOU DEAR!
Thanks for all the moments we shared. I love every moment we spent together. Everytime when we stared into each others' eyes which will often transport us to a world of our own. The warmth of your touch and comfort you've given me. The everlasting love you showered me with. The never ending tickles you bullied me with. The sweet hugging that you always did when we met each time. The kisses that were so pure each time our lips met. The palms that combined the bands that we each have. The simple things in life that complete us. These signify the power of our love. Our lives. Our journey. I love you deeply and dearly.
You darling kitty :)
dog chases cat at 11:13 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™