<body>


Thursday, January 04, 2007

music: keep holding on by avril lavigne (love this song!!)
mood: lovely! :) *i love you dear*

I've been taking the bus to school lately which was a good thing cos I can sit down and sleep!!! Whahaha. Plus, I saved a lil on transportation fees. Hehe. Anyways, met up with Shandy before school for lunch at Adam Road. Nasi Lemak!!! Yummys! It was a lil spicy for me though but nice! :) And the journey to school was all about ghost stories. Hehe. Madness but fun!

After school, took bus home again. Went to dear's house. Finally, got to meet dearie!!! It's been almost a week or so since we last met. Haha. Missed him dearly. Muacks muacks!! It was nice to see auntie and the ever ignorant tenant. Haha. Auntie was so happy to see me cos she kept smiling at me. Hehe. Muacks!! :)

Let's see what I did when I was at dearie's house. I stayed until it was quite late, ate Lindt Swiss Thins, watched Night at the Museum and then headed home. ;) Auntie was so sweet today too. She insisted that I take the umbrella along with me cos it was raining. (even though I live only two blocks away) Muacks muacks!!! *loves* :)

Well, I think that's all for now. I'm sleepy. Nitez!!

Dearie: Meow meow!! Woff woff!! Hehehehe. Muacks! ;)

dog chases cat at 12:48 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™