music: high and dry by radioheadmood: lonely and hurt (my hand. ouch*) :(Before I forget, Happy New Year to all my dear frens. May you and your loved ones be blessed always. :) And don't forget to keep smiling. Today was a lonely day for me. Glued to the telly like no one's biz. Did some household chores which made me feel more lonely than ever. The machine was rather quiet. Can't blame the recipient cos it was really a boring day I presumed. On a lighter note, I packed my wardrobe! It's now tidy and breathable! Haha. Threw some old ones away too cos I needed the space badly. Whahaha. Had dinner quite late and was happy at myself at least. After dinner, while I was trying to get some tiny particles under the huge vase near the sink, I didn't realise that the chopping board was on top of it. Yeps, the stupid thing fell on my hand and now my right hand is swollen with a red scar on it. How nice huh?! Well, it was my bad I guess.Tomorrow, I hope is a better day for me. And hopefully, my hand is in a better shape than today. Oh yeah, Liverpool won against Bolton today. 3-0 was the final score! I'm happy although I didn't even watch the match closely unlike my dad. I was eating at the dining table and only manage to watch the match each time my dad shouted "GOAL". Anyways, that's all for now. Laters!
dog chases cat at 11:37 pm