<body>


Saturday, January 13, 2007

music: feels like home by chantal kreviazuk (lovely song!!)
mood: good!! :)

I'm recovering as I speak. Thank god. It's been a painful few days. Tormenting ones too. Now the pain's gone but I'm still afraid. Finally, met up with dearie!! It's been almost a week ppl! Haha. We went Orchard to collect his mobile and then ate dinner at Fish & Co. Apparently, this outlet completely sux. I prefer the one at Bugis. Anyways, took the train home. Went to dearie's house for awhile. Miss his mom can! Saw auntie and she was ever smiling! Haha. So cute. Muacks. I heard from dear that she asked him whether I'm coming for dinner the other day. How sweet?! Muacks. I think she missed me :)

Alright. I've gotta go now. Nitez.

dog chases cat at 1:43 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™