<body>


Sunday, January 07, 2007

music: make damn sure by taking back sunday
mood: bored!

Yesterday, went to dearie's house to see his family. His dad is so cute. Haha. Didn't I mention that he has a cute voice. Whahaha. We ate otah and watched movies!! Whee.. Borat was obnoxiously insane. Now we know how those imbeciles are. Haha. Had dinner and watched footie highlights until it was quite late. Dear's cute too. He tickled me so hard and I laughed pretty loud I guessed until his mom heard us. Hahaha. She smiled too. And yes, she loved my pinkish sevilla. Wheee. Also, dearie said the most sweetest thing yesterday. Hehe. *muacks muacks* :)

Oh yeah, it's kinda waste of my time from 1am onwards yesterday. Liverpool lost to Arsenal in the FA cup. How crappy was that?! Luckily, I didn't watch the match. I was talking to my crazy close fren on the phone. We made up funny stuff, sang songs and she even didn't allow me to sleep. Whahaha.

Today's gonna be a boring day for me as dear's out to play footie. I just finished a movie called Monster-in-Law which was just ok except for the last part where it's a lil touching. Before that, I watched Star Wars: Episode 2. Nice!!! I love Star Wars. I'm a huge star wars fan and proud of it! Haha. There's Episode 4 tonight at 9pm. Although I've watched the first 3 episodes like countless times, I'm still not bored of them. :)

I guess that's it for now. Laters. :)

dog chases cat at 3:47 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™