<body>


Saturday, December 02, 2006




















Introducing my new hairstyle and cute pillow that dear gave me :) *i put the green casing*




















The charlie's angels look. :P















The messy style aka 'messi' ;)




















I like this shot. My eyes are biggg!! Yays!




















This is how I look if I didn't smile. Fierce?!




















Smiley me and my ring! :)


music: summer rain by belinda carlisle
mood: upbeat :)

I went to Sitex with dearie today. It was as usual crowded but worthwhile. The reason being; dear bought a camera and it was uniquely brilliant. Bumped into dear's colleagues too. They bought printers which amazingly cost $99. We went to Funan after that to check out some stuff and to buy dear's running stuff.

Tomorrow, dear's having his marathon in the morning. Good luck dearie!! Muacks muacks :) JIA YOU!! Oh yeah before I forget, I just had a hair cut. Wheee!! It's so much shorter than before. Oh baby, I feel so light and great! Haha. ;) Here are some pics of my new hairstyle! Enjoys.

That's all for now. Nitez!!


dog chases cat at 10:38 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™