<body>


Friday, December 15, 2006















Chel & Pat, The Newlyweds!! Whoo hoo!!




















Taken while on the way home! Hehe















Me & the bridegroom!




















Act cute!!




















Me & Noreen acting cute again!




















Sweets!! :)















Whoo hoo! :D




















Me in the waiting room with Chel!




















Me again in the waiting room!




















Self-portrait of muah!















Dearie & Me ( I love this pic!!) loves*















Dearie & me!! :)




















Cheryl & me! DARLINGS!! ;)




















Sweet pose! Hah!















NIceeee!!!















Us again!















Smile baby smile!!















Me & Chel in the waiting room.















In the waiting room!! LOve this pic! *loves*















BESTIES!! :D *loves*




















Still in the waiting room..















My 0.8mp cam!

music: from this moment by shania twain n bryan adams
mood: proud n honoured

First and foremost, CONGRATS to my bestie, Chel and Pat on their wedding today. It was certainly a memorable day and it will be in my mind always. I was Chel's bridesmaid aka maid-of-honour aka bestgirl (according to charlie). Charlie was Pat's bestman.

All of us had an early headstart cos we needed to be at Chel's house at 7am! It was a wacky morning for me as I made my way to Chel's house in the creamy satin/silk tube dress. I got stares as usual but who gives a damn!! Haha. Upon reaching, Cynthia was at the door, she asked: You are? Me: Su la! She couldn't recognise me. Grrr!! Quickly settle down, ate my breakfast and then move on to wait for the groom and his brothers.

They came an hour later. It was pure madness I tell ya. They had to succumb to many evil tricks that were specially prepared by us, the bride's sisters! We certainly rocked the house man. They were made to do a smooch scene, wax someone's leg, wear brassiers n of course, Pat had to say I Love You in many different languages. Whahahaha. I thought him the Malay, Jap and Korean part. Wicked stuff! And we're always, Nooooo, we're not pleased, so they have to do whatever they have to do, all over again. Super wicked we sisters are. GIRL POWER!!

Next, we went to Jurong, the couple's new house. This was where the tea ceremony took place and many crazy photo taking sessions. The food wasn't great though but the company's awesome. I took tons of pics with my bestie, Chel. Many types of poses, sensual, cute, sweet, irritating, kiddish, demure and NORMAL. Whahahaha. And of course, I took more pics with cyn, cheryl n ling!! Those were my ex-schoolmates. KCIANs rock!! GIRL POWER once more! Yeah! :)

After that, we headed back to Chel's house. The journey back was alright I would say. Thank god, there's an on-going conversation with me, Aaron (one of the bros, also the driver) and Cheryl. We talked about footie and spider-man. Apparently, he's a big fan of the comic character.

Then, we went our separate ways and was told to meet up at 5.30 at the restaurant for the dinner. I immediately went home and EATTTT!!! I was bloody famished!! I took an hour's nap before getting ready.

Met up with DEARIE and we took cab to the place. Apparently, we were VERY early! Haha. Anyways, we waited for the place to be cleared as there was another function going on earlier. Filled with annoying kiddos. Haha. While waiting, I took tons of pics with darling Cheryl!! She's now my new photo-partner!! Hehe. Sweets!!

The ceremony started at 8 plus. I didn't keep track of time cos I'm so busy with so many things. After the couple had settled down, dinner was served. As it was my first time attending a Chinese wedding dinner as an adult, this was rather an eye-opener. The Starters was accompanied by a song. Ate my share and then, Charlie and I were made to follow them to the hotel to change outfits.

On the way to the hotel, Charlie made a request. "How come you sisters don't want to mix with the brothers?" I said: Well, who says we didn't. I talked to so many people already le. (me tell him the names) Btw, you guys are all attached what and your gfs are all there too. He said: Eh, says who, not all are hor! We are always available. I said: Wah Charlie, I'm gonna tell your gf!! He was like: Haha nooo.. *grinning* Like hello mr! Oh yeah, and this guy apparently couldn't stop calling me bestgirl and never su! Grrr!

Finally, I came back and continue eating my dinner. While I was eating halfway, Pat told me that Chel needed me as she was feeling lonely. I went into the waiting room immediately. We talked and took tons of pics again!! Then, I went to call Cyn, Cheryl and Ling to take pics while passing time.

We went on stage and did the Yam Seng and I almost went DEAF! Stupid bros at the back.. screaming like into my ears can! Grrr! Took photos with the newlyweds.

We decided to leave after a few minutes later. As we were leaving, the VIPs were at the entrance thanking us for our attendance to witness this joyous occasion. I shook Pat's mom's hand, then Chel's mom and hugged her, Chel's dad, then Pat, and last my bestie!! OMG!! I cried can!! I shook her hand and hugged her and simply cried. The thought of her not being near me anymore seemed so sad and all. The thought of her starting a new life makes me smile and the thought of losing a best friend to a guy was sad. Cos you know, no more crazy n wild hangouts anymore. And the thought of her at Jurong, me at xxxxxx was like I MISSED HER ALREADY! :'( It's not like I will not hang out with her anymore or anything, it's just that she'll be very busy from now on and so am I, which means lesser of US for times to come. Oh darn!

Anyways, dear and I took the bus home after that. Bus journey = Awesome! :)

That's all for now. Now for the photos. I've yet to get somemore from other people's camera! These are all from my camphone! EnjoyZ!! Nitez.

dog chases cat at 2:21 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™