<body>


Sunday, December 17, 2006

music: grow old with you by adam sandler (OUR fav song! he keeps singing it to me non-stop! muacks)
mood: fab!! *cuddles* :)

Yesterday was simply great. Went to watch Eragon with dearie and it was not bad. After that, dearie brought me to Wheelock cos he said he wanted to go to Apple Centre. Then, he pulled me into the Birkenstock shop and told me my christmas prezzie was in this shop. I was ecstatic and surprised!! Omg, I took quite a while before deciding on a pretty pair of pinkish-straw like design. Dear also liked it. Finally, I've got a Birkenstock slipper! Whee.. And I think I won't stop here. There's more to come.. Hehe.

We went to Bugis next cos dear wanted to collect his phone. We had a fab dinner at Fish & Co. I actually made dear try the Seafood Platter For Two and now he's hooked!! Hehe. Muacks. I'm gonna bring him to Manhattan soon. :)

Oh yeah, saw some familiar faces at Bugis. Bumped into Aaron (the guy who likes spiderman) and I couldn't believe that he still recognise me after the wedding. I'm like insulting people's memory here, oops sorry. Whahaha. Anyways, took the bus home after that. The bus ride was awesome as always. :) muacks.

Today, it rained the whole day so we didn't go out. I went over to dearie's house instead. :) Never see his mom for so long, so went to visit her. Hehe. She looked happy to see me. Haha. I stayed until 8pm, then went home afterwards. Dear sent me home today. Muacks.

Oh yeah, Liverpool won against Carlton! Wheee.. Many more wins to come as well. Good luck my darlings!! Haha.

That's all folks. Nitez.

dog chases cat at 10:43 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™