<body>


Thursday, November 23, 2006




















this was what i wore today. hehe.




















;)




















in the bus on the way home :)




















another shot in the bus. whee!!





















@ P.S Mac :D




















Shandy & me, in class :P

music: i will follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie
mood: simply fab! :)

Today, I had a blast. Met up with dearie at Funan and we played games at Challenger. I challenged him to a wrestling match and I lost! He wouldn't let me win. Grrr!! I took John Cena while he took Johnny Nitro. Cena's cool man! Dear was rather amazed at my reaction when I lost the match. He kept saying: so cute! Next time, I wanna win can! Haha.

After that, we went to have our dinner. We had pasta for dinner. The mussels were delicious. Hehe. Dear was super cute today. I want beef lasana. Hehe. Muacks muacks. We went to buy some books at Times and then went home.

Took the bus home and bumped into one of my neighbours. He saw me but I didn't notice him. Hahaha. Anyways, bus rides are always nice and today's no exception. I simply love it. Oh yeah, I took pics today as well. Hehe. Enjoy today's and of some random pics which I took weeks ago. :D

I guess that's all for now. Nitez ppl! :)

dog chases cat at 12:08 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™