Tuesday, November 21, 2006
music
: love at first sight by kylie minogue (i love this track)
mood
: refreshing
Hey hello you guys! It's been a while since I last blogged. Well, I've been pretty occupied and basically just plain lazy. Whahaha!
Let's see.. I organised a birthday party which took place last Sat. It's my cuzzie's 9th birthday. Anyways, had loads of fun. Running around with those kiddos during the games session was madness but fun!
Dearie
came along as well which made it even more exciting! Haha. We took tons of pics which I've yet to get my hands on 'em cos I didn't bring my digy on that day. Will post 'em soon.
Kala Baby took some pics while dearie and I were sleeping on the sofa.
OMG! Haha. Sab told me when she came to my house yesterday. Oh yeah, Sab is short for Sabrina, the birthday gal. :)
Hmmm.. Not forgetting, my new school term has started as well. It was quite fun as the first few days seemed quite good. Shandy's my crazy shopping khaki and FB's the referee/ gatekeeper so that we don't go overboard! Hehe. The projects and assignments slowly pouring in and stuff. It was pretty much the same old stuff/routine except that we have a GP to work on this term as we are graduating.
Quadruple stress lah!
Three projects plus one super major one! Yikes! Hahah!
As for today, class was quite ok. We were divided into groups for some debate on the constitution and blah blah. The debate will be carried out on Thurs though. Anyways, after school, we went to Orchard Kino cos
Mommy
dearest wanted to search for an advertising textbook. After that, we went to Cineleisure to have our dinner. Mommy treat us today. Whee. Thank you so much! Muacks muacks. Went home afterwards.
Oh yeah, I'm totally broke this month. Sobs. Plus,
someone
took some of my savings away. Damn it!
Shoot and fish you!
On a brigther side, I bought 2 tops and a cute girl boxer. But I still wanna get a pair of heels. Either red or white. I guess this have to wait till next month when I have some money back. Grrr!!
Tomorrow, I'll be meeting dearie. I have no idea what's in store but I hope it's fun. :)
I miss him dearly!
:D
Christmas shopping anyone?! Hehe. Gotta scoot now. Laters!!
dog chases cat at 11:49 pm
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™