<body>


Saturday, November 04, 2006




















doggie, kitty & smelly bolster :P




















he pretends to look away but smiles




















darling + dearie :)















I love this shot! Taken at dearie's hse! :)

music: you gave me something by james morrison (super nice!)
mood: lazy but good. hehe.

Today's a pretty lazy day for me!! Woke up quite early to meet up with dearie! Went to his house to return lappy baby and to STUDY! We did study a lil but ended up sleeping a lot more! Haha!! We're pretty much exhausted from nothing! Whahaha. Lazy bums that's all! Auntie was so cute today! She waved at me again! She waved at me everytime I'm going home like those mom-daughter thingy. So cute! :) I'm loving her ever since the day I saw her for the first time. Lovely :D

After that, left dear's house for FB! Went to meet her to pass her some notes and we ended up talking instead of studying. She read me some stuff from a book she borrowed and it was mostly true although I did gave some fictitious answers. OMG! Hehe.

Grand Chong is sick again. :( :'( She cried today and I cried too. Dear Almighty, I pray to You to please help her and grant her the strength she needs to overcome this. Ameen.

It's time for some recent pics. Hahah! Enjoys! :P

dog chases cat at 1:19 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™