music: over my head by the fraymood: simply fab!! muacks**I had a blast today!! Met up with dearie!! We went to Marina Square to watch The Departed. The show was really DEPARTED and more DEPARTED hadn't you seen the ending! What's with the f here and there?! I think that's the only thing that got stuck in our brains. I felt like killing all of'em in that show! Also, all sorts of f words constantly used, seriously. I think they're lost for proper lines or something. And not to mention that there's this weird and stinky man seated next to me, making all sorts of remarks before, during and after the show. He laughed LOUDLY at every lame senarios and jokes. Sadly, I think that's his first time in the cinema.After that, we went to LJS for dinner! I love the shrimps!! Yummy! We went to Funan to get dear's headphones and search for the Lakehouse dvd. Took a bus home after that.As usual, I slept in the bus. I slept on dearie's shoulders. Dear hugged me while I slept. Hehe. This means that I've got no shocks. Whahaha! He woke me up at our stop but I was so blur according to him. Haha. Oopsy. The kitty is always blur when she wakes up. Hehe =PTomorrow's my graduation day at Ritz Carlton. I'm excited but unhappy cos no one's sending me. So unglam. Haha. Anyways, I'm meeting my dearie after the graduation thingy to celebrate. Whahahaha! :)Also, lately, I've been hit by the K-wave or rather the K-feva. I'm so addicted to the Korean drama Goong (Palace) Princess Hours that's showing on Channel U. But I'm already further ahead that the Channel U's cos I watched it at youtube. Haha. This show is a mixutre of all aspects of life. Fun, laughter, romance, sweet, joy and many more! I convinced my family yo watch it yesterday and grand chong loved it! She even agreed with me on the cute characters. She's my no. 1 grandma! Muacks. That's all folks. Off to Goong. Laters! :)
dog chases cat at 12:35 am