<body>


Monday, October 02, 2006




















Me!!!















FB & Rhino still deciding on the desserts! Hehe.















My Jedi Mudster!!! *yummy*















Rania & me =) (We wore black!!)















We each got a pimple at diff cheeks but same area lah! ;)















They're pretending to be angry or so!?!




















I heart this shot!! Nice! I reckon, this is the only serious shot amongst all :)

music: chasing cars by snow patrol
mood: fab fab fab!!

Today's a fun fun fun day!! Met up with Zati aka Hailer first and we went to Bugis Village for shopping! But I didn't buy anything cos insufficient cash! Hehe. I influenced Hailer to buy many many stuff!!! Whahaha. She sorta overspent today, all thanks to me. ;) She almost killed me cos I made her buy so many stuff. Hahaha. Muacks muacks!!

After that we met up with FB at Orchard cos we decided to break fast outside! Wheee! We took tons of pics while waiting for Rania aka Rhino to arrive. Finally after much thought, we decided to break our fast at Breeks! The food's nice cos we're super hungry! :P

We had desserts and 'supper' at NYDC! I had the yummilicious Jedi Mudster!! After our sinful indulgences, Rhino came out with a brilliant idea of wanting to order a plate of pizza!! Wheee. I don't mind cos I'm still not full yet. Hehe. The Mushroom Pizza was super fantastic!! I LOVE MUSHROOMS!! =)

Oh yeah, I influenced Rania to buy a bag as well. Hehe. Power to me and power to ya'll too! Muacks muacks. The bag's very nice!! I think I'm gonna buy one for myself too. :P

We head home after that. It was a super great day. Great company and great food. Period. :)


Also, DEARIE'S GONNA FAST TOMORROW!! Wheee!! Yays!! I'm so happy for him for making this decision to fast. Muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks!!! I'm gonna meet him tomorrow to break our fast together. Hehe. Muacks! I LOVE YOU DEARIE BAOBEI!! Muacks muacks!!

I'm gonna end here. Here are the pics we took!! Enjoys!! =)

dog chases cat at 12:36 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™