<body>


Wednesday, October 25, 2006




















2nd day of Hari Raya. I wore green punjabi! :)




















1st day of Hari Raya. My baby bro and mom (at background)















Finally, he smiles for the camera!! ;)















Me and bro @ great granny house (dad's side)
Do we look alike? Hehe




















Sis and Bro :)




















Baby bro & me!!















Finally, reached home! Took this after 12am! Hah!




















Hehe.




















;)















My blur shot! Whahaha. :P




















This was what I wore for the 1st day of Hari Raya. Yellow baju kurung!! =)


music: i for you by luna sea
mood: FAB fab FAB!! Wheee.. :)

First, I wanna say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslims!! Maaf zahir dan batin! This year's Hari Raya has been great. I'm loving every second of it and I will always remember Hari Raya 2006.

The first day was fab cos dearie came to my house. Wheee.. He wanted to come on his own accord. How sweet!! Muacks. My heart raced like mad and my face turned red and his face was red too!! Haha. Finally, everyone got to see his cute face!! I'm quite surprised that he fitted in very well. Dearie kept wanting to play with the kiddies in the house. He said my cuzzie, Yasmin was very cute! Haha. :) The cute thing was, my baby bro kept smiling at him when he first entered the house. ;) Everything was good. My mom even put extra rice on dearie's plate. Hehe.

After he went home, my parents and grandparents asked about his family. :) Today, while at great granny's house (mom's side), dad referred to dearie as "my special one". Whahaha. He couldn't stop talking about him and all. Hehe.

Above all, I took tons of pics again although some are still with my cuzzie, Marissa. Oh boy, I'm so gonna miss my two cuzzies, Yasmin and Marissa. They're migrating to NZ soon. :( They're leaving on the 10th of next month. Bummer!! I'm gonna miss their asking of curious qns and ramblings. Haha. Oh yeah, I made cookies and these two named them 'Not So Famous Amos'. They loved it and kept eating it. It's almost finished and I'm supposed to give FB some. Whahaha.

Hmmm.. These two days were pretty tiring but they were certainly the best of the bestest! That's all for now. Enjoy the pics! Took all of them with the 0.8 mp cos lazy to slide the back one :)

dog chases cat at 11:18 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™