<body>


Friday, September 15, 2006




















hehe i totally forgot about this one. *just added*




















:)




















;)




















sleepy me!!




















lesson's so boring.. so took a pic while at the ladies. haha.








































I'm using FB's cam!




















@ taka




















@ lido =)















FB's fav pic! :)




















fierce?!




















so fierce ah?!




















@ the esplanade

music: red dress by sugababes
mood: missing someone super badly :( :(

It's been a while since I've last blogged. Whahaha. School's pretty much hectic nowadays. The projects are killing me! Anyways, Dear's been busy and it totally sucked! I want my DEARIE back!!!!! Heard it.. you stupid ARGH (I can't say it).

Today, met up with liyana and eileen at Lido. Guess who we bumped into?! Haha. Daniel Wu. :) He was at the premier of The Banquet at Lido. Btw, FB and I took tons of pictures lately. She's getting my disease. Like finally man! Whahahaha. ;) Not much to blog also since dear's not around. Missing him super badly!! :( :(

That's all for now. Enjoy the pics. Those are what I've been doing besides schoolling and all. Haha. :)

Dear: I MISS YOU!!!!!

dog chases cat at 1:12 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™