<body>


Sunday, September 24, 2006
















Dear pretending to sleep ;) muacks.















I like this shot! :)




















Smile for the camera. Wheee..




















Tongued out :P




















Muacks :)















Nice!!















Lovely lovely.. Sweet!!



















Doggie & Kitty ;)

music: my valentine by martina mcbride (nice song!)
mood: great! :) {muacks muacks!!}

Met up with Dear today to celebrate his birthday in advance cos he'll be working on Monday. First, I went to his house to pass him his present. He was surprised and gave me a hug. Cannot too much also cos his bro was home. Hahaha.

Then, we went to Bugis for lunch and something. Haha. Apparently, he wanted to show me something at the bus stop and it was very cute indeed. Hehe. Btw, he had chicken rice while I had my prawn noodles. :) We decided to walk to Suntec as dear wanted to show me something along the way. Haha. Cuteness. Muacks.

Dear bought a home decor mag and a cd. Sam Hui!!! Nice!! :) Since, we're running out of places to go cos we've practically been to every shop in Suntec, we sat down at the 'resting area'. I called it the resting area cos there's so many seats available. Whahaha. And we took tons of pics! :D

Went home after that cos dear needed to go to a barber for a haircut. Fell asleep for a while before the BIG MATCH. Yes, it's Liverpool vs Spurs!! Guess what, we won!! Liverpool 3 - 0 Spurs!!! Wheee.. I love the last goal by Riise!! That was superb! Also, Alonso's goal against Newcastle was extremely magnificent! Well deserved! :)

Oh yeah, I'm a sickie again. Having sore throat and flu now. Haiz. God's testing me again. :)

That's all for now. Enjoy the pics. Laters!! :)

Dear: HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY DEAR! MUACKS! :) Hope you like my prezzie! Hehe.

dog chases cat at 12:11 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™