Monday, September 18, 2006
music
: how deep is your love by take that
mood
: great!! hehe muacks. (met him. now, missing him again!)
Yays. Finally.. Today, I met up with
Dear
. We went to Marina Square to catch a movie. The Host was
a just ok
movie for us. I guess the four stars rating were printed wrongly in most print medium. There was no sensible plot or whatsoever. The background music was so distracting. It was like a funny movie rather than a scary monster movie. Apart from that, Dear kept bullying me today. He couldn't stop tickling me even in the cinema. Haha. I almost let out a loud scream but bit my finger instead. Was still in laughing mode even after the exit.
Dear, your turn will soon to come. Beware!! Hehe. :P
We went to Funan to check out some gadgets. After that, we went our separate ways cos he needed to go back to work. :(
I miss him already!!!
I met FB for dinner but never really ate cos was too tired. Waited for FB in her restaurant until I fell asleep. Haha. And Funan is also another Antarctica! Brrr..!! Also, thanks to FB for the brownie! It was sinfully brilliant. :) She took some risks in getting me the brownie as well. Thanks!! ;)
FB walked me to the traffic light outside Funan. So sweet!! Muacks. Oh yeah, I almost fell when I was about to go down the escalator cos the floor was wet and slippery. I had the wrong footwear too. Oh darn!!
Called Chel while I was making my way home. She's feeling rather low lately due to some issues. Like HELLO please don't scare her anymore. Totally not funny.
Hey gf, just take it and let me know okies?! Not to worry, I can assure you that it's just nothing.
It was a nice weather today. Very breezy and cooling. Well, this can only mean one thing for me.. SLEEP! Haha. ;)
Reached home rather early today and waited for grandpa to reach home. And then, we had dinner as a family. I love this family dinner reunion thingy cos each time I'm at the dinner table, I will feel like a kid again. Grand chong and grandpa, mommy and daddy will put all the food onto my plate. I don't even have to ask! And while putting the food onto my plate, they will always say these common phrases. For example,
'Eat more of this, it's good for your body'. :) :)
Thank god, the big match was on or else I would have fallen asleep after my dinner. Haha. I hated the scoreline. Stupid mistake and no one marked him. Damn it! Anyways, both teams had equal shots on and off target. Ballack got a well deserved red card. Good! Hah! Although my team didn't eat this one, I know that both are rather on equal standings cos judging by the opening matches, both equally didn't perform well than compared to Man U. Man U certainly gave a good opening to the EPL but they had to lose to Arsenal today. Haha. Good again! Grand chong gave
him
(indirectly of course!) a piece of her mind when she came up to my room just now. "
The stupid manager substituted the wrong guy
". Haha. She's a Man U fan. Cuteness. Imagine the
rivalry
in the house. LIVERPOOL VS MAN U. Whahaha.
Also, I slept for three hours and now I'm wide awake. I think I better get on with my projects now. I hope to get it done ASAP. Stressed!!!
Alrightie.. that's all for now. Till then folks.
You'll Never Walk Alone
. Goodnight. :)
dog chases cat at 1:42 am
the girl
su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail
say somethin'
wish list
▪
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
▪
sneakers
▪
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses
links
f
riends-`
jun
jus
shandy
mairah
cay
bing
recca
farhanah
shuhui
cyn
izzati
yati
sha
ben
qi
eli
zhimian
a
ccessorise me-`
banana republic
-
nike
+
ripcurl
`
hollister
^
topshop
^~
abercrombie & fitch
~
levi's
^^
gap
#
coach
*
guess
~
birkenstock
`'
o
thers-`
liverpool
archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
credits
layout:
queens
photos: tay su su™