<body>


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

music: crazy by gnarls barkley (FB's been singing to it all day today!)
mood: voiceless sickie

Past two days were completely awful. My voice comes and go like no biz. For the meantime, it's relatively back. At times, it will sort of disappear. I really felt agitated cos I couldn't speak clearly and properly. Anyways, today has been a real boring day for me and I think the whole class as well. Class was so boring! I missed the old batch where the folks were pretty much sociable and nice. I missed my friends that decided not to continue with the adv dip. M.J.J.P!!!!!! *You guys know who you are* :)

I'm still sick so my voice is pretty much horrible. And today's a very idiotic day for me. I'm in pain everywhere. I don't know why I'm so weak today. Haiz. Lucky, my dear FB helped me to carry my heavy bag on and off. It was so nice of her. :)

Dear was very busy today so he couldn't keep up with the messaging. I'm fine with it cos he waited for me to go online and he talked to me for a few minutes before turning in. As usual, the goodnight kisses and doggie goodbyes. I HEART THEM ALL!! :) He smiled and did funny faces for me too. I super love the webcam! :P *You still owe me!*

Ok, that's it for now. I'm gonna call FB now! Laters!! :)

dog chases cat at 11:46 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™