<body>


Friday, August 11, 2006

music: my island home by kaira gong
mood: super nice :)

I have to thank so many people. First, to gran chong, grandpa and all my aunts and uncle that made the gathering possible. They practically ordered me to go there. Second, thank you dear. It was definately a great surprise. I'm touched. :)

This year's NDP was the last at the stadium. The atmosphere was rather awesome. Ok, my second time there and it was also my last NDP at the stadium as there will be no more national stadium. We took tons of pics as usual. Dear was a great photographer. He's got good hands. Haha. One of the most memorable things would be the showcase of fireworks. I simply loved them. All sorts of dimensions and colours. Another episode to remember would be, the sc. I hated it. She asked me: Do you have any coins with you now? I pointed to her where my metal piece was and she smiled and let me through. It's annoying. Last, the most memorable thing of all had got to be that I got to spend time with my darling dearie on this special day. Muacks!! Thanks for the surprise!! :) :) :)

Here's today's episode. We started the day with both Doggie and Kitty having some bad tummy problems. After our lunch, we went back home and relief ourselves. I think the spicy food had effects on the both of us.

We went to a gaming thingy that's at the convention centre. England versus Italy. Dear took England while I took Italy. England won on penalties eventually. We were both completely engrossed that we didn't realise that there were actually spectators behind us. I was the only girl there, so it was kinda ya know. Anyways, I trashed dear at ping pong. I couldn't believe it as well. The most hated game in my dictionary. I guessed using the console was way easier than the real hand.

Next, Dear and I went to Starbucks to relax and have coffee. We brought our baby along. Baby as in lappy. Apparently, the isp wasn't activated properly or rather not activated at all. However, Dear got the situation under control. He surfed the net while I had to write down something in his diary. It was very nice of him to ask me to do such a thing. We went through it together and it did made us laugh along the way. Some funny ones plus some serious ones. "Let's make them all come true, both mine and yours. We'll do this together no matter what it takes."

Overall, today's a good day. I had a great time watching the fireworks with dear. Although today's theme wasn't as fantastic as the Tuesday's, it was certainly memorable. I simply loved them all. There was a lil something new of what I've never seen in my life, it rained golden threads. Whoever invented that was brilliant because it reminded me of being in a fantasy world. The crowds were atrocious though. Some people just couldn't be a lil more considerate and had to purposely squeeze in. But whatever it was, I was trying very had as I had made a promise to dear before this to keep 'quiet'. In other words, be a lil patient. I am a lil patient these days it seemed. I didn't flare up easily. When I'm angry, I'll just sing a song in my heart or I just laugh it off. That really helped. :)

Sunday's the big day. Dad and I are going to have some discussion. I hope nothing serious or anything.

I have this to say to someone, I'm sorry even though you don't want to hear this. I hope we can start all over again but with no strings attached anymore.

On a rather low note, I'm falling sick. I think I'll be having sore throat or so cos my throat's not doing very good today. And there's the fever cos now I feel weird. Haiz.

That's it for today. It's pictures time. Enjoys. :)

dog chases cat at 11:06 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™