music: champagne supernova by oasismood: sickieToday's a pretty sickie day for me. Woke up with a very painful throat. It's not only sore, I can't even yawn properly without hurting it. Also, I had the fever. My whole head felt heavy. If it weren't for the beeping of my mobile, I think I would have continued sleeping. I woke up and forced myself to eat or else I couldn't eat medicine cos we couldn't eat medicine on an empty stomach right. Took the fever medicine after that. Then, I felt so bored that I decided to do some spring cleaning of my room. I'm so happy that it's better looking now. Tomorrow's another day of spring cleaning. This time, it's with my family. This is all due to gran chong and grandpa moving in at the end of this month. Yays?! Hahaha. Gonna take the med and then head to bed. Nitez! :)
dog chases cat at 2:24 am