<body>


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

music: ordinary people by john legend
mood: im blessed to have him in my life and im loving every second of it :)

It started out pretty good. Although the middle part was quite climatic, the end was a sweet one. It was the first time someone actually understood what's going on inside me. It seemed like I've already found my special someone and he's right before me. Today's a day where my heart decides to speak for itself. I'm so glad he understood my position and even gave me some guidance.

The most sweetest thing happened in the bus. I'm always here for you were the exact phrases that were whispered into my ears and together with the warmth of your touch, it's perfect and I'm extremely touched. I've never felt so safe in my entire life before. :) If it's not for my blocked ears, I would have said thank you. Well, I'll just do it here then, Thank you so much dear :)

Also, dear, don't feel so bad about what had happened. I forgave you and it's also my bad. I'm sorry. Let bygones be bygones. Hope this lesson will help to strengthen our relationship further. I love you dear. :)

Dear: let's all work together to achieve our dreams and goals for our future :)

dog chases cat at 11:05 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™