<body>


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

music: ain't no other man by christina aguilera
mood: fab Fab fAb faB!!!

It's our 6 months together so here's Happy 6 months to us! :) Our day started off with a lazy nap and then, to lunch at Sim Lim. It's a weird place to eat but I had no choice as I wanted to look for a webcam. OMG! I thought it was like 50-60 bucks or something but when I saw that it was 100-140 bucks, my mouth dropped open. I think my estimation could only get the replica or just the wire. Whahahaha! In the end, you guessed it, I didn't make the purchase. I would rather spend that amount on my birkenstock or clothes. Hahaha.

After that, we watched Dragon Tiger Gate. It was just ok. The kungfu moves were all very superficial!! It's those fantasy action packed movie if any of you guys are interested. A lil wasted though cos there was Shawn Yue but no Edison Chen. ;)

After that, we ta bao BK and went over to the Marina Pomenade (I think) to watch the fireworks. The crowds were wild. At 9pm sharp, the fireworks dazzled us with it's amazing colours and variety. I loved the Disco Ball. I decided to name it Disco Ball because it was round and very much like the usual disco ball. I also loved the gold and red infusion ones. Those were hot! ;) I especially loved the accompaniment of my favourite song, Home that came along with the red and gold infusion fireworks. When those came on, I seriously felt like dancing with dearie. It was so nice and sweet! I think I wanna have a wedding with fireworks in the sky. :P

We didn't take pictures though cos I think our phones were pretty useless unless I have my diggy with me which I cleverly left it at home. This was because my dear didn't wanna tell me where we were going beforehand, I think it was meant to be a surprise. :)

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch the NDP at the stadium!! My dear surprised me by telling me he suddenly had tix. I'm esctatic!!! I can't wait to watch the fireworks again and the fighter jets!! Wheee.. The last time I went to the stadium was when I was in primary five. Haha. It's gonna be fun!!! I'm a child at heart. =)

Ok folks, that's it for now! Nitez! :)

dog chases cat at 12:23 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™