music: mister loco by religious man (dear's fav song and current ringtone!)mood: extremely fab! :) :)Today's a pretty fab day indeed. I had the best time with my dearie today. We talked and discussed things. He told me many hilarious happenings at his workplace and I told him my rubbish episodes that I've been going through for the past few days. Maybe, I should start giving his workplace antics some kind of a nickname. Haha. Anways, we had chicken rice for lunch at the coffeeshop and then, we proceed to his house. He took a nap while I played with the baby lappy! Hehe. We left around 4.30pm. We went to Bedok to have our dinner. I'm unsure of the location actually. Whahahaha. We had fried carrot cake-white (MY FAV!!!), bbq chicken wings and otah! It was a simple yet tasty meal, I like. :) I'm addicted to the bbq chicken wings. It's sooooooooooo nice! I kept dipping everything into the homemade chilli sauce including the carrot cake and otah! I almost cried cos the otah was already spicy yet I kept dipping it into the chilli. Me and my itchy fingers! Hahaha. I wanna eat again dear! :P It suddenly felt like as if I were at East Coast. Whenever I mentioned East Coast, I tend to think of the super delicious STINGRAY! OMG, I missed the stingray there. It's the best! =)After that, went home, mom bought dinner for me! Hmmm, let's not make that sound guilty and say that it's my supper. ;) I had Tom Yam Ban Mian. It's damn spicy. Haha. What's with the spicy food today huh?! Oh well, on the bright side, I'm lucky that I'm living in Singapore where there's practically chilli sauce and spicy food around every corner. Imagine me in Oz, last time I checked, I couldn't bloody find a packet of chilli sauce without getting agitated. Haha.Tomorrow, I'll be going over my dear's place to get the lappy and then, we'll gonna go from there to somewhere. I'm still unsure of the location and all. Hehe. Alrightie then, till next time. ;) Dear: I hope the strepsils help. :)
dog chases cat at 11:19 pm