Dear and I at Times at Raffles' City :Pmusic: you'll never walk alone by the beatlesmood: extremely awesome :) :DI had an awesome time today with dearie. We had chicken rice for lunch. Wheee.. our favourite dish!! We went to Raffles' City to window shop. We saw a shop that had an Oakley sunglasses section and tried on a few. Dear wanted to buy but I told him there's another cool brand called Maui Jim and their sunglasses are extremely to die for. Like those on surfers and beach-goers in Hawaii and Cali. Yeah, those hot ones. You guys can check it out at this link : http://www.mauijim.com After that, we proceeded to the Esplanade to return a book and then, I showed dear around cos he's been wanting to go to the rooftop but didn't manage to. It was still a beautiful sight although I've been there quite a few times already with FB. We visited a shop that sold mostly movie posters, more of a collector's cup of tea shop ( I forgot the name of the shop. Hah!). Dear fell in love with The Lakehouse poster. It was my favourite as well as Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves are my favourite actress and actor respectively. Seeing them in The Lakehouse after the famous blockbuster, Speed, certainly made me wanna watch more movies like the current one. Their on-screen chemistry was undeniably awesome. Very natural and not pretentious at all. Dear wanted to buy the poster but couldn't figure out where to hang it at home. He wanted to buy and keep it for our house cos he's afraid that it won't be re-stocked. Cuteness. Had dinner at Ichiban-Boshi and it was fab as usual. Jap food + nice ambience + dearie = beautiful :) I dunno what has gotten into me that I guessed the amount correctly, if I must elaborate, it's the exact amount! Haha. Mental calculation? Nah, sheer luck and the play of numbers. Hehe. Dear's was a lil pricey. Hah! Oh yeah, I saw my ex-classmate, Jaz. Her boyfriend and her sat at the table beside us. She saw me first and said my name out very loudly and in a surprised manner. Cuteness. She'll probably couldn't recognised me at first. :) Next, we took a slow stroll to Boat Quay to Clarke Quay. It was the moment of suakuness for me cos I've never step foot there before or whatsoever in my life. So it was certainly my first and dear's too cos he's not been there for a while too. The whole place has been revamped. There's a lot of stuff going on there. I shall not elaborate further cos I think most people should know what's there. Haha. We passed by the bars there and I saw my darling reds one down. Oh yeah, we did passed by the Reds' bar as well. All my Liverpudlians were there!! LIVERPUDLIANS UNITE!! Whahahaha. As we walked further until we reached the reverse bungee place, the score was 2-1 in favour of Liverpool. It was a great feeling. I knew deep down that my darlings will eat this one. ;) We were sort of afraid of using the underpass cos dear watched Eye 10 and he told me about it. He made me think about the umbrella scene. Haha. But I'm not as scared as dear. Finally, there's this underpass that we couldn't avoid and used it. Not to worry, it was noisy cos there's this busker and he was singing some really sweet songs. He made fun of a group of caucasian that passed us with his impromptu lyrics which I thought was really creative. When we walked passed him, he sang a sweet song to us and added the words for the lovey dovey couple. Haha. Sweet!As we wanted to cross the road, I saw this bus which had the zoo poster and said to dear: Dear, we should go to the zoo one day. He said: Actually, it was already in my head. I've already planned it. We shall go one day. Awww.. it was so sweet! Muacks. Whee.. I'm gonna go to the zoo. How exciting?! I must be mad saying this but I've not been there since eons ago. All I could remember was that I loved the curly fries from A&W. Imagine how long it was cos there's no more A&W foodchain here. Haha. We took a bus home. The bus ride was simply awesome. Dear stroked my hair, played with it until I felt sleepy. You know that kind of feeling. Haha. Dear placed my head on his shoulder and hugged me to sleep. I have to be hugged or else I'll get shocks. It's scary people! I'll just shake out of sudden and it probably scare the shits out of anyone near me. Hahaha. So that's why dear always hugged me to sleep. :) When, I reached our bus stop, I didn't want to get up cos I'm still in a daze. Lucky, I had dear with me. Hehe.Tomorrow dear's gonna play football at Hougang. Good luck dearie! Muacks :) As for me, I'll be doing project with my group members. Stressed!! This term is completely different from last time cos this is the route to degree. Grrr!!! I'm feeling the stress now. Darn!Time for some pictures on what I have been doing for the past few days when I'm not blogging. Enjoys! :DAlright people. That's all I have for today. Nitez!Dear: Thank you for today. It was extremely awesome. Muacks :)
dog chases cat at 1:03 am