<body>


Saturday, August 05, 2006

music: runaway by pink
mood: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (The DOGGIE rules my heart!) ;)

Ok let's KISS. Now, don't get the wrong idea though cos KISS literally means keep it short and sweet/simple. Well, here's the take, I just finished my video convo with dear. Wheee!! I'm loving everything about it. Let's see, today my dearie had a mini derrick earthquake cos he kept shaking every few seconds due to the hiccups. Haha super cute! I love the way he kissed the screen and waved goodbye each night. Again I must say, I HEART the GOODNIGHT KISS and now it seemes the GOODBYE as well!!!! I can't wait to meet dear next next week as we couldn't meet this whole week due to him having test. Grrr..!! Nvm, absence makes the heart grows fonder. =)

Well, that's it for now. See ya'll later! Nitez!

Dear: Drink lots of liquid and take care of yourself tomorrow. Gonna miss you real bad from now on! :(

dog chases cat at 11:29 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™