<body>


Monday, July 17, 2006
















Hailer, Me, Rania















Liyana, Me, Rania


music: fingers by pink
mood: tired but fun! :)

Today's a pretty tiring day for all of us!! Yesterday was LIYANA'S birthday and we had a BBQ at the chalet. It was loads of fun with wacky bunch of peeps. I totally heart!! I stayed over like for the first time in my life!! My parents finally let me stay over!! Whee.. it was surprisingly cool. Haha.

Anyways, we couldn't sleep until about 4 am! After playing the 21 game, most of us were tired and wanted to sleep but not for FB aka Monster One and I!! We were wide awake until 5.30am! We basically talked nonsense and was wondering why there's still noise coming from the room next door. Haha. Madness. I think, I felt asleep soon after FB asked me the second question which was, You sleeping ah?! Hahahaha. ;)

The twinkle twinkle alarm was obnoxiously irritating yet I couldn't wake up. I switched the bloody thing off and went straight back to bed. Hailer's alarm also went off twice but she switched it off as well. Hehe.

FB and I were the last two to wake up today. Haha. Oops..

As we made our way out there, we felt that we missed the whole thing already. And it was just minutes passed. FB and I were already missing it secretly. :( I hope there's more chalets to come. Having great company was certainly enough to make the occasion enjoyable. Meanwhile, here are some of the photos taken yesterday during the BBQ. Enjoys~

















Introducing the birthday girl, LIYANA!! :D





















I got irritated by the music next door cos it's giving me a splitting headache, so I decided to go inside and take photos of myself. Hehe





















The funky thing Chicken Little made. I think it's a hat or maybe not.. Haha





















Lalalala..!!
















Zati aka Hailer and I :)
















Rania aka Rhino and I :)
















Look at her eyes!! Haha. =P





















Our darling maid.. Haha. No la, FB helped us to cook the food. Awww.. muacks! But she made Hailer, Rhino and I the food testers. We had to test the food before it can be certified edible to the others. GRRR!!! ;)


















Our darling maid no 2.. Haha. Eileen aka Chicken Little doing a WORLD CLASS pose for me! Super hilarious!!!


dog chases cat at 1:43 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™