<body>


Wednesday, July 19, 2006

music: nobody wants to be lonely by christina aguilera and ricky martin
mood: super duper awesome!!! :) :) muacks!!

What a day it seems!! I had loads of fun. I met up with dear at CityHall and we went to Orchard. We went to Far East to eat some light snacks. I showed Dear the Esprit top that I fell in love with yesterday when I was out with FB. I tried that on yesterday and thankfully I was wearing jeans, so it kinda match perfectly. FB's reaction when I opened the changing room's door was: "That's hot!" Haha. Cuteness!!

I didn't know that it actually came in two colours, pink-brown and green. But Dear and I prefer the pink-brown to the green one. :) And it's $59.90. Where's my pay!?!?!?! Grrrr...!! Anyways, I don't have the picture cos forgot to take it when I tried it yesterday. So I'll just describe it here. It's an adjustable spaghetti strap thingy with a resonable amount of cleavage showing front. Sounds sexy?! Haha ;) That's the only Esprit top that I fell in love with this season. The rest are just not my type.

Then, we headed to Changi Village for dinner. We had a scrumptious dinner from the famous Nasi Lemak stall. Dear spoke in malay. Super cuteness! And he did pretty well in fact. Kudos!! We had red tea longan for dessert. It was alright. And not forgetting our fav drink BLUEBERRY TEA from Pokka! I got hooked on this drink due to dear! Should give this drink a try guys?! One bottle won't do the trick cos it only worked for me when I drank it for the third time. Hehe.

And now, it's talking business time as dear and I discussed about the future of our lappy. Yes, finally, we're getting one soon. I hope after the configurations, it'll be under 3k cos we're sorta planning and saving up for a shiny stone. :) Dear's now getting more information over the web as I blog. My tech savvy bf, I truly heart! =P

Yays! I'll be going over to Dear's house tomorrow to check on the lappy and to confirm our decision or otherwise. Gonna have brunch as well before dear's off to work at 2.15pm. After that, I'm totally free. No one's ask me out yet but Chelpy baby has hinted me earlier in the day. Hey gf, tmr I meeting you hor =) Those were her exact words from her text msg.

Time to read my Stevie G book and then, I'm off to lala land! Nitez! :)

dog chases cat at 11:57 pm

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™