<body>


Friday, July 07, 2006
















What we did when we're at KFC!
















Our darlings' names, plus ours too! Haha.
*Notice the last four letters of each name. RICK!! ;)











This is taken at Temasek Buildings. One of the towers.
















The KFC shot! If there's a bestie contest, I wanna submit this! :)





















The sweetie us again! Hehe.


music: i still by backstreet boys
mood: simply awesome!! (i can't wait for saturday! muacks!!)

Woke up quite early today cos I promised my bestie, Chel that I wanna accompany her for her job-hunting episode. Haha. *It's at 10.30am my dear doggie, not 1pm!*

Anyways, we went to Temasek Buildings for the interview. I totally forgotten which tower it was. After that, we decided to go to Tiong Baharu to eat and so called relax. It was a very small building indeed. We had the Buddy Meal for our very late lunch!! Wheee.. Monster One called me asking what am I doing and all. Here's what she said:

Monster One: Hello.. What are you doin now? Where are you?
Me: I'm at Tiong Baharu now.. At KFC eating the Buddy Meal with Chel..
Monster One: What!! You never wait for me! Eat the Buddy Meal without me!! Wah.. So sad..
Me: Hahahaha.. Next time, we go and eat okie..

(The Silly Monster One. This one also equally as mad as Chel but I reckoned Chel beats everyone hands down! =P)

After that, we bitched and crapped about things. That's when Chel decided to take some pictures. Trust me, I was influenced on this one. Monster One, hear my innocence!! Haha. We took loads of pictures again, totally unbothered by the surroundings. If I'm with this gf of mine, I'll can never lose face because she's the doesn't give a damn about things type. I like and heart!!! Hehe.

Took so many pictures before we decided to make something out of two cups filled with Mountain Dew and a piece of serviette. I took out my pen and started drawing my dearie's name and then she filmed me while I was doing that. That particular video clip was a lil ahem ahem. What a videographer!?! Haha.

Then, it's her turn to draw out her bf's name. She drew that and the heart. I did the rest. Me and my butterfly. Yes, I love to draw butterflies but I'm afraid of them actually! Funny eh?! *Dear's definately gonna laugh here* We missed our dearie boyfriends terribly so that's why we resulted into doing that. :D Also, we've just found out one similarity, that they have the same last four letters to their names. See, this is what boredom can do to you when you've got really nothing else to do. Hehe. Did some window shopping at a sports shop and kinda fell for a red Nike bag. It's big enough to put loads of my nonsense in there. *hints* ;)

Headed home after all that. That's about enough ramblings for today. Gonna turn in now. NItez!! =)

dog chases cat at 2:30 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™