music: that's my goal by shayne ward (addictive!) mood: rededly happy :) :DToday, I had a blast with my dearie. It's been almost a week without my doggie and I missed him so much. Hehe. We watched Superman at Cine. The whole cinema was packed! Hmmm.. it was certainly a great movie. Obviously, this is way better than X-Men 3. And what's more, the eye-candy Brandon Routh. ;) Kate Bosworth was good as well. I had to do a lil spoiler here.. Hahaha!!Superman: (only one-eighth of it.. haha)Lois got engaged to Richard (James Marsden) and they had a son (Jason) while Superman was away for a while. And guess what people?! Jason's not Richard's son. His real dad is actually Superman!! Haha. I had to say that cos now I'm so anxious for the next Superman movie as Jason doesn't know that his dad is Superman and neither does Richard. Btw, Brandon looks so much like the original Superman, Christopher Reeves. You watch, you be the judge. :)Dear bought a Holland tee for himself. Let's see, I think he has about 2 Holland tees. These are the orange ones. I wore red spags today cos I'm supporting England and he changed to his Holland tee cos he's a forever Holland fan. :) RED RED RED.. I LOVE RED!!!!!! It's for LIVERPOOL AND ENGLAND!! GO GO GO GERRARD!!! Again, I'm biased! =PHad LJS for dinner and we went to Taka afterwards. They had some kind of a festival there. Dear bought me shark's fin soup for me and him. It's been a while since I have eaten that. The last time I had that was during my aunt's wedding and when I'm in Australia. Those were like eons ago. Haha. Actually, we wanted to ta bao the chilli crabs but felt that it's kinda funny to do so! *Dear, we must go eat black pepper crabs one day!* I had a fun time today even though I was a lil tired cos I slept quite late yesterday due to footie. That's all for now. I wanna go watch my team win it all today! Laters!!Dear: Kitty loves doggie so much! Muacks.
dog chases cat at 11:04 pm