music: don't lie by black eyed peasmood: pissed + sad + happiness = :'(Today, I met up with Monster One for lunch and then, she headed for work and I went home. I was lucky that Chel came home early today after her job-hunting episode. She came over as soon as I reached home. How sweet?! Haha. We had a great time pouring out the joys and sorrows. I almost cried when we saw something. Thank god, we had each other. Trust me, it wasn't easy at all. That b wasn't the cup of tea at all. Double t son of a b! Some stuff which we both couldn't make do with. It's been ever so shining yet seemed so bleak at times. She was strong at holding on her tears but I secretly 'cried'. My eyes were at high tide actually. I couldn't believe it's been kept until now. &*%^#!! A rosey formation out of an uncanny piece of material. Obnoxiously fake and total definition of a very one cent species. I know deep down that it meant a lot to both parties in the past. Can't deny that fact. It will forever be a scar somewhere inside even though it barely communicates with that species at all, not even at the slightest bit. Somehow, it hopes the star will cast the bad cloud away from the mind. On the bright side, we had tons of fun! We took tons of pictures and had briyani for dinner! I had a super duper fun time with her and we're even meeting again tomorrow! I'm gonna accompany her and Monster One. This is the day where I felt totally shacked and at the same time empty inside out. That's so much for now. Nitez.
dog chases cat at 12:59 am