music: soak up the sun by sheryl crowmood: missing someone dearly! :(Today, I was supposed to meet Chelpy dar but she pang sei me!! She told me to meet around noon then, never msg me at all in advance. But lazy me, I'm still in bed around that time also. Hehe. Then, suddenly got a msg from FB about our graduation!! I was so happy that I instantly woke up from my sleep and that was 12.15pm. Haha. I called her immediately after that and we talked until she was about to meet her friend. While making her way there, she complained that her tummy was making noises and she couldn't take it. I suggested that she stop by my place here for lunch, which she eventually did and even so called dragged me out of my house. Thanks FB! If not, I'll be staying at home for almost four freaking days now! We met her friend and we went shopping. Not us though but FB's friend. OMG, she bought the bag that I sorta fell for last week or so. It was such a nice bag. Sporty yet chic, I like! :) She bought a couple of clothings for other people as well. We headed to Starbucks for our teatime! FB and I had Tazo Iced Tea but it wasn't the one we wanted. FB and I love the red coloured one. It simply tasted better! We did some sight seeing but to no avail. It didn't do much justice at all. Totally wasted. FB's friend left us and went off to work. We sat there and getting increasingly annoyed at the pigeons. What a nuisance. I'm afraid they'll charge at our table or something so we decided to leave that place. Yikes!! We went to Taka and we bumped into Mel!! She was so nice as usual. Her friend was pretty nice as well. It certainly was a firm handshake. Also, we sorta bumped into Chicken Little and SpongeBob. We parted ways to do our own stuff until finally decided to meet up and walk to CityHall together. It's nice having all my friends together and having fun all at the same time. =) Oh yeah, before all that, there's this particular group of nincompoops that came and talk to FB and I. OMG, that's the worst pick up line I've ever heard. I can so puke in front of them. Anyways, what part of my finger don't you understand, the ring or the ring again. Bloody imbecile. I should carry a signboard or so next time. Grrr!!Yays! My dearie has decided to buy the lappy! He said the decision's on me but he made up his mind anyways. My dear ah.. I'm so esctatic!!! Can't wait for our lappy! Muacks! Whatever it is, the most there're other rivers cos Kallang's already taken up! =PAlso, I'll be going to Sentosa with FB tomorrow! Wheeee...!!! I'm so excited. I'm gonna call FB later and we'll discuss on the stuff we'll be needing tomorrow!! :D Dear: MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU!! *2 more days till our palms meet* ;)
dog chases cat at 12:14 am