music: for you i will (confidence) by teddy geiger mood: GREAT!! =)I had a great time today. Dear and I went to Funan to purchase our 'baby'. Oh yes, finally, we've decided to buy a lappy. It was worth the purchase :) As I'm writing this, dear's busily exploring our lappy. Haha. He's now trying to figure out the wireless thingy.Today's pretty much a mad house at CityHall area. We went to Raffles City cos I wanna show dear their new outlook at the basement. New outlook = More shops! Whahahaha ;) Then, we headed to Funan for our lappy. We saw Howard Lo of EFAG while was scouting around for a lappy. Both of us were going in opposite direction when he looked. I didn't actually see him but he looked at me and gave me a smile. He wasn't tall and he looked pretty small as he was sporting the usual casual american dressing. We had our dinner at KFC and then went straight to Marina Square to catch the Lakehouse. Overall, it was a nice show. Romantic, sweet, and funny. Haha. Took a cab home and it was a pleasant and comfy journey back home with me in dear's arms. :)Dear's going for his 10km run at Sentosa with his superior tomorrow. Action ONLY!! Hahahaha ;) He must also study for his test which is two weeks from now. Good luck my dearie!! Muacks!Oh yeah, I have this ulcer in my mouth and it's so pain cos it's kinda huge. Sobs! :( It was due to me biting at the same area twice the other day! Grrr..!! Any suggestions? In the meantime, I'm on braces mode cos I can't seemed to speak properly as it's so pain if I were to do so!!! Sorry you guys if I can't speak properly these days ;) That's all folks! Hugs =)Dear: Muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks!! ;)
dog chases cat at 11:38 pm