music: rush by aly and a.j mood: great! :D <3Dear and I went to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest at PS today. It was simply great. Johnny Depp was extremely hilarious as usual. I can't wait for the third installment next year actually. There's so many unsolved mysteries and unfinished business to settle judging from today's. Also, I think the producers and directors like our country or something. They kept mentioning our country's name in one of the scenes for both Part 1 & Part 2 respectively. Haha. Anyways, everyone was practically laughing most of the time. I think without Jack Sparrow, the show's just dull.We had a great time today. I was being tickled non-stop. Doggie bullied Kitty!! Haha. I was laughing at his pronounciations. He suddenly, went all tongue-tied today! Hehe. I wonder what made him succumbed to that.. Hmmm.. =P ;)We headed to Toa Payoh for dinner. We had our favourite food, chicken rice! Dear borrowed the Stevie G book. I can't wait to get my hands on that after he's done. We went home after that. The bus ride was nice and comfy. Haha. ;) All the jokes and nonsense we raved about but technically, there were some parts regarding the future that were factual. :)Dear went to have his hair cut while I went home first as it was already late. My dear's schduele's not looking great so far due to the upcoming events. He's going to be busy throughout a certain months. Anyways, my aunt's wanting to meet him so badly should be arranged anytime soon as she's now away in some country. So we'll just have to wait for her return and then arrange or so. Hehe.Tomorrow's my friend's birthday! Wheee.. It's gonna be super fun! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYANA TAN! May all your hopes and dreams come true. Stay happy always and smile smile and more smile!! I hope she reads this. Hahaha. :)That's it for now. Laters!! Dear: Don't be too stressed at work k. Muacks muacks!! :)
dog chases cat at 10:00 pm