FB and Me :)music: the poet by liberty x mood: good but the itchiness is killing me! grrr..Today, I went over to Dear's house and we discussed our lappy's future. Haha. We took a nap first before having lunch. We had chicken rice for lunch and then, I went off to meet FB. Dear went back to get ready for work. My baby's so poor thing these few days. People in brown hats, please spare my dearie! =P FB and I decided to go to Orchard. It's AGAIN for me but I'm fine with it. Haha. FB had her lunch at Yoshi while I read the 8 days magazine. I was also continuously msging dear while waiting for FB to finish her lunch. We're disturbing each other but we liked it very much. Him at his workplace and me at Yoshi! Hehe. I showed FB the Esprit top and after that, we went on a window shopping spree. We planned on getting our hands on so many stuff once the pay comes in! I can't wait!!! Got a nagging from FB that I've got expensive touch cos all the items I touched today seemed over the budget. I'm so sorry cos I've got this expensive taste brought upon me since young and I can't help it. Hehe. Anyways, I've been a monkey lately. Been scratching myself like mad. I think my skin is sensitive to dust!!!! If I happened to sit somewhere that's dusty or dirty even at the slightest bit, those that can't be seen through the naked eye, my skin will start to itch. I will start to scratch and after that, you can see the tiny red bumps. It's like a mosquito bite, only that this is way smaller than that. *Sobs!* I've yet to come up with a conclusion on my skin condition. I also noticed that I will itch when I'm in too cold and too hot weather. Besides that, I will turn red easily when it's super freezing. Can someone help me solve this dilemma of mine?! :(I think that's about it for today. Nitez!!Dear: I love you so much! Muacks muacks!! =) *Winne the Pooh's tail* ;)
dog chases cat at 12:56 am