music: all my life by k-ci & jojomood: fresh but missing someone badly :(I had a late start today. Went to Gran Chong's house for lunch as she cooked for me. How sweet right?! Muacks muacks for her! Chel suddenly called me and said she wanted to come over! Minutes later, she said she was already downstairs with her bf in a car. She made me rush like mad. Her bf sent us to Paya Lebar and then, he's off to work. We purchased something for our darlings. Hehe. We kinda made something for them. *Dear, I hope you like it* :) Meanwhile, Dear and I msged each other continuously today. We discussed our lappy's future. The decision's up to me now. Hehe. Stressed?! He put it all on me cos he said I could be needing it most for my school. Also, he said the most sweetest thing today. Aww.. Muacks!! I'm also worried dear. Maybe we could put this lappy on hold until we really see it's importance in our lives. The most, we could just forgo the t&c and pick a normal one. I'm still fine with it. :) Whatever it is, I'll still love you and that's priceless to it's eternity. :)Anyhow, watched Desperate Housewives and hell it was good. So much shocking betrayal and hidden secrets. I got so hooked and couldn't simply wait for next week that I went to youtube to watch the final episode! It was simply scandalicious! Next week's a must-watch! Definately. I'm suprised on how the Hollywood directors and scripwriters could come out with some piece of reality yet fiction drama. Most of the stuff that happened on the show seemed to make sense in the real world somehow. Oh boy, what else can I say, don't you housewives out there are dying to know the hidden secrets of your husbands when you're away. Scandalicious enough?! You'll be the judge when ya'll tune in next week. Till then. NItez! :)Dear: I miss you so much! Muacks!!
dog chases cat at 1:19 am