music: i swear by all 4 onemood: extremely awesome!!! :D *thanks dear*Today's a fab day although Dear's tired. Muacks!! :) We went to Funan to look for lappy! I think Dear's gonna buy it tomorrow! He's so tempted by it and I am too! Hehe. I managed to talk dear out of buying a dvd! Muacks!! Must start saving my dear!! After that, we went to Marina Square and had our dinner at Seoul Garden. Wheee.. It was a great dinner! We ate so much, especially me! ;) Dear was like, Are you full?! And I replied, Nope, not yet. He stared at me while I continued eating. I swear I could eat until their closing time which was 10.30pm! Dear's so sweet today, he cooked most of the food for me. He fried the food while I'm in charge of the soup! The soup was tasty btw! He even peeled the prawns for me. Feed me and lots more. Muacks!! Hehe. We took some pics but it's in his new mobile. Will upload it once I get it :) We went for a walk afterwards but I got spooked out, I think dear too. I'm sorry dear, that place was a lil weird for me. Today, dear piggy back me for the first time. So sweet!!! Cuteness. But he let me down halfway cos he said he was shy. Muacks!! I want more piggy backs!! They're simply great cos I'm relaxing behind someone whom I love so much. =PWe bullied each other throughout the whole day! He tickled me and I tickled him too until he couldn't take it. But he bullied me more! Hehehehe. Muacks!!! That's all folks!! Laters! =)Dear: I love you with every beat of my heart. Muack muacks! :)
dog chases cat at 12:13 am