<body>


Thursday, July 13, 2006

music: wonderwall by oasis ( I love this!)
mood: :)

I just got to know from dear that one of his frens took a picture of me without my knowledge during the footie match the other day. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. Haha. Take my picture secretly for what ah?! If you wanna have a picture with me, ask me and I'll gladly say yes or something :) That'll be a lil more polite as compared to not even asking at all.

I just finished booking the movie tix for Friday. Yes, dear and I are gonna watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Wheee.. I'm so excited cos I wanna see my dearie. I miss him so dearly!! Finally, we got to talk to one another on the phone today. My baby's so poor thing as he was super busy this whole week. I hope to see ya on the telly soon baby! Hehe.

Dear: My aunt is so eager to meet you. She suggests over coffee. :) Muacks.

dog chases cat at 1:10 am

the girl

su
twentytwo
mass comm
advert/pr
der :)
doggie^kitty
+tenplustwentyfive+
mail

say somethin'


wish list
heels
▪ bags
▪ be super active again
▪ driving licence
▪ a Munchkin cat
sneakers
play pro netball
▪ buy more dresses

links
archives
credits
layout: queens
photos: tay su su™