music: big yellow taxi by vanessa carlton and counting crowsmood: awesome! *mo-qi-to* hehe ;)A wonderful day indeed. It was an early start for me. I went to dear's house. He was busily printing his school notes. He mentioned 'stress' a couple of times but I don't feel the stress vibe at all. Hehe. Took a nap before heading to Toa Payoh.We had a Mac 'buffet' fit for a glutton! We used the coupons and there's this free lunch/dinner promotion thingy for every extra value meal. I had the drumlets meal and fillet while dear had mcspicy meal and nuggets. Imagine the amount of food on the table and there's only two persons. Haha. Then, we went to the library to return the JT book. We read some books as well. Me with my recipe books while dear with his sports books. Those mushroom recipes were super yummiliciously looking and easy to make. I simply love mushrooms. ;) I'm gonna try some of the recipes soon! :)We had laksa for dinner!! And mind you, we weren't hungry at all. Maybe just a lil bit. Haha. It was good but a lil spicy cos I added too much chilli to my dish. Me and my itchy fingers! Oops.. We both had natural lipsticks on after our dinner. Hehe. Next, we headed to the mobile phone shop where dear's eagerly waiting for the arrival of his 'Precious'. It's the K800i. Me: Wah, you called your phone, Precious? Then, what about me?Him (dear): You're my precious Precious okies?! (he said this while hugging me)Also, I got teased by dear today. *Mo-qi-to* For him it's bookie and club key. What's are those honey dear?! Hehehe =P (he's gonna kill me for this) We took a bus home. We somehow got divided in the bus cos it was too crowded. A vertically challenged female foreigner stood in between us. It's funny cos we're communicating through the non-verbal way, like looking at the reflection of the bus window and kept turning to one another to smile. Hehe. I think she felt a lil uneasy or something. Dear said there's this guy who's standing beside him, kept looking at me. I think he thought I was looking at him or maybe not. Whatever it was.. Ain't matter to me. We turned and looked at him when we alighted. Dear and I ended up laughing like mad. Whahahaha. Anyways, dear tested his new phone by taking pictures of me! Hehe. It was super duper clear, even the tiniest zit can be seen. Haha. I'm gonna steal it from him next week onwards. =P That's all for now. Laters!! Take care and hugs!! :)
dog chases cat at 10:24 pm