music: iris by goo goo dolls mood: awesome!! :DToday, I had a blast. It was a pretty hot day today but everything was awesome. It's our 5th month anniversary. We went to Bugis for lunch and we did some window shopping for a while. I tried on a couple of specs and dear was like ahem ahem. Haha. Then, we headed to Marina South for footie. It was dear's team against an outsider's team. I watched him without him knowing also. Haha. Made a new friend. Her name's Wati. And she's my mom's friend. Her husband is my dad's and bf's friend. More like colleagues. OMG! What a small world! Haha. She's got a son named Zac, whom is the same age as my baby bro. Zac kept pulling my hand to play football with him. Haha so cute! I felt so lost actually as I'm the only girl there that's not married and still studying. Suddenly, I felt so young! Haha. Dear's friends were practically funny. I think they were either too shy to strike a conversation or that I'm just plain fierce looking. Hehe. Here were some of the things they said:Guy no. 1: "Derrick gal come here sit and join her."Guy no. 2: "Derrick's playing, wanna go there and see?"(at the start of second half.. while walking to the field)Guy no. 3: "Hope you don't get bored." (we both ended up laughing)Yes, I wasn't bored as I got people to talk to and even play with. Thanks Chel. You sort of saved my day at some point! Anyways, Dear played halfway then, he started to develop cramps. Weakling. Oops.. =P Muacks!! I teased people forgetting that I've been absent in Vic's team for like dunno how many donkey months. Duh! ;) We took a cab to Bedok. We had prawn noodles and yong tau fu soup for dinner. Chee Seng saw dear and me and msged me but I couldn't reply him cos my mobile was completely flat. So sorry that I didn't see you. See, I'm always oblivious to my surroundings cos I really don't bother to notice or maybe I'm just too lazy. Haha. We took a bus home after that. It was a pleasant journey home. Haha. ;)Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I actually have a distant relative who's playing for Italy in the World Cup at this present stage. I just got to know about this fact like a few days ago. He's my NZ aunt's husband's uncle's son. Haha. I know it sounds very far but it's related somehow. Hehe. Pyshed to know who it is?! Watch this space then. I think I've said enough. I hope Italy wins tomorrow!! Nitez!! :)Dear: I love you more and more each day! :) That was a sincere "yes" and I hope to be surprised when it really takes place next time. Muacks!!
dog chases cat at 1:20 am