music: home by michael bublemood: super dee duper dee hyper! whahaha! ;)I had a blast today!! Dear and I went swimming and now we're so tanned. The usual red lobsters. Haha. I've got my own personal 'swimming instructor' as well! Haha. He's quite strict (act only!) but I love him so much. Whahahaha. I think I wanna go get myself a surfers' bodyglove or something. Looks cool and so garang! ;) Also for other reasons.. Dear knows! Haha. We walked around Toa Payoh to look at lappies. Haha. Had our dinner and then headed back to my place. Oh yeah, I'm done with my presentation and it went well. He liked it! :) To all my classmates who's reading this and have not presented, GOOD LUCK! Wheeeee.. I can finally declare myself a free gal! No more school until August 14. That's when I'm starting school again! Haha. I know that's not long but hell yeah I'll sure know how to celebrate my time away! Events like a carnival this weekend, a tempy job that's coming up and Liyana's birthday party that's a month from now! There's more but I'm too lazy to think. Haha. Wheeeeeeee...!!!!!Well, that's it for today. Nothing much happened except that swimming was a helluva fun!
dog chases cat at 10:08 pm