music: girl next door by saving janemood: sickie againToday's my sickie day. Yep, I'm sick again. Sore throat and now I'm sorta sneezing. Darn! Anways, dear had to wake me up by smsing me. Hehe. I was very tired cos of yesterday. Was working for an event yesterday until quite late but it was fun as I got to work with my group of friends. :) Just when I was about to take a shower, dear called. He was already outside my house. He wanted to pass me something. I was quite surprised actually but touched. He's such a sweetie I tell ya'll. He gave me a bottle of herbal drink. Dad's also sweet. He went to buy dinner for me as I'm sick and couldn't eat today's dishes. Thanks dad* :) :)Tomorrow, I'm going to school to settle my school stuff with FB. And probably rest at home after that. My nose is so not keeping up with me. Argh!! WC corner: -1. I'm so disappointed at Czechs cos they lost. They should have at least drew. Also, what a blow to them in losing out two of the best strikers! Argh!!!!2. Oh yeah, I think I'm not writing off England just yet cos of my Liverpool players! Haha. I super love Gerrard's goal. It's so the TYPICAL GERRARD GOAL! Wheeee.. They scored those 2 crucial goals for England to safely make it to the knockout stages. So the score goes Liverpool 2 - 0 Trinidad and Tobago. I'm so biased! =P3. Our Oranjes won too! 2 goals as well. *Our refers to dear and I! Whahaha. ;)4. Later on would be Brazil. I'm hoping for Brazil to beat the socceroos by 2 goals also. Haha. Then, it'll be jackpot. *Go Kaka!*Alright. That's all for now. Let's all move to the samba beat! ;)Dear: Thanks for waking me up and also for the herbal drink. That was sweet of you. :)
dog chases cat at 11:06 pm